Here at O’Donovan, Murphy & Partners Solicitors, we provide expert advice and practical guidance to help you to manage all types of licenses for your business or club. We have a significant amount of experience acting for hoteliers, night club owners, restaurateurs, clubs and publicans.

We can advise our clients on the following:

  • Special exemption applications
  • 7-Day Ordinary publican licence
  • Club licences and renewals
  • Restaurant certificates
  • Public music and singing licences
  • Outdoor event licence
  • District and Circuit Court Representation
  • Revival of Licences
  • Dealing with Noise and Objecting to Licence Applications.

As with our other practice areas, our vast legal knowledge and experience in this area will help you choose the best option for you and your business.

If you are reading this because you have a query about licenses, then please contact O’Donovan, Murphy & Partners Solicitors.

Telephone: 027-50808